BARBADOS | Best Destination of USA Curriculum Based Medical Education
WHY TO CHOOSE STUDIES IN BARBADOS FOR MEDICINE:
There are so many reasons people choose to study medicine in Barbados. Barbados Is an island located at the very Easter of Caribbean chain between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Barbados has some social and economic structure that helps to fulfill the development of the island a constant way.
BARBADOS AS A COUNTRY OF POSITIVE POINTS TO HIGHLIGHTS:
1) Barbados carries a good social and political stability
2) Barbados has a enormous growing economy
3) It is having a high literacy rate
4) Wide range of recreation facility
5) Well respected legal system
Why to choose for medicine studies:
In spite of being a small country, Barbados has proved to be one of the favorable destinations for medical students around the world who want to get MBBS degree abroad. The affordable fee structure and quality of life in this country attract many students from various countries. The following are the reasons why Barbados is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
1. The standard of education is similar to the US as this country follows the US education system and curriculum.
2. The graduates from the medical universities in Barbados are given opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
3. The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Barbados is quite affordable as compared to U.S., Korea, Japan and other European countries.
4. Barbados has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
5. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Barbados Medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
Benefits of MBBS from Barbados:
1. The MBBS degree from a Barbados medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
2. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
3. Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
4. Students studying in medical colleges in Barbados are given a chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
5. The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
6. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
7. The medium of teaching is English which helps the medical students from around the world to learn better.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF BARBADOS
Associate concern of Eras Lucknow Medical Colleges India
After completing the initial 5 semesters (20 months) of study in the Medical Sciences portion on AUB's St. Maarten campus, students then conduct 4.5 semesters (18 months) of training in the Clinical Sciences portion (also known as the Clinical Years) at AUB's affiliated teaching hospitals, whereby the students may choose between teaching hospitals in the United States, The United Kingdom, or Ireland. Both the required core rotations (Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, and Psychiatry) and elective rotations in any specialty may be taken at one or several different clinical sites. After a total of four years of training, students are awarded the degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D.).
The residency attainment rate for first-time eligible AUB graduates was 88.5 percent in 2016. At least twenty of these residents were named chief residents across ten specialties in 2016.
Article taken from
EDUKA Oversease Education Directory
+91- 7752973745, 9517420145